Monday, January 28, 2008

ugh

This article's central thesis seems to be that the $200 computer needs to be more shiny.

Oh, and that Western philanthropists want to enslave the developing world with their own computer programs. And that being a Western philanthropist is arrogant.

Oh, and that spending an afternoon playing with a computer can be turned into an article.

The astounding mediocrity of the Sunday Times Magazine almost makes me want to stop getting the paper.

I haven't been blogging. Back to school. I'll try to return as often as I can.

Although, I am still doubtful if anyone actually reads this....

1 comment:

Kristi Gee said...

I do, biotch! This from me, a person who has received not one comment in the past six months. Keep writing. Somebody'll stumble over it. And anyway. I like your links best. jk jk jk! As Annie would say.

You're right. Though I admit: in the magazine, I read the crazy interview lady, comic, word meaning, and food section. In that order. The articles, friend, are an afterthought. Don't you like to see her try to fillet people? I do.

Do you want to see Persepolis? Soon?

boop boop boop

I'm learning how people are persuaded. Scary! Useful!

AND

Metaphysics. Scary! Hurts the brain!

AND

you know, the pre requisite lectures where the teacher fills the entire board with chalk dust. no words, just dust. makes me sneeze.


okay. i've really got to get to it. post some links, please. :)